
Why is it that my reactions to your ripping up paper so much bigger than the ones where you accomplish or maintain a skill? I noticed this the other day as I ran across the living room to the table where you were happily ripping up another library book. This was the second EMO school library book in two days that was ripped. The one before this was so ripped that I just sent it in to the school that way and told the librarian to bill me. I usually can catch you in the act in time and I can tape the book up. I store these books away from site. But Josh and Abby tend to leave them around after they read it. Anyway as I shouted and ran like a lunatic I realized that this was the wrong thing to do. The more I reacted, the funnier I look and then this becomes a game. So I am back today trying to implement this approach one more time as you rip up the Dan's Paper right now. I also am listening and watching for the good things as well so I can act silly and run across the room when you do it. The art of how I look at all of this. What is good and what is bad, is up to me.
Comments