More fun and diversion

Okay, the Sick Puppies are indeed my favorite band as of this moment. I wanted to include this picture in my blog to show myself the ways I have chosen to fill my life with joy. Discovered this band years ago on Yahoo Music. Yahoo Music has this live stream that adds music that you may like based on the music that you like. When I heard the song "All the Same" I was hooked. It doesn't hurt that the lead singer is a cutey. That is him holding my hand in the picture!!! I am a little old. But doing the math figured out that I am not old enough to be their mom. Shimon Moore is 27 so I would have been 15 when I had him...haha
I did realize at the concert that I am one of the oldest ones there but I am okay with that, really. I am also a part of the bands message board and World Crew. The mission of this crew is to help promote the band. I am on that! I love to help people. If I can say years down the line that I helped this band make it, I will have had a full life. I mean it, I will be the best World Crew member I can be.

Comments

Popular Posts