Miracles are happening

Soo happy we started this program. We were chosen by the Autism Treatment Center to spend two weeks to be a part of their research study. This picture is us in front of the campus. This sign was lit up the first night I came up last year when we started in the Start-Up week. I remember feeling a really excited and nervous when I saw this. It was truly a gift to be able to go up to train in the program. I felt so grateful to my sister and to God for this opportunity. I was also scared to believe again that it would get better for Riley. I had lost hope before I got here. I gained that hope again over the past year. And the miracles are happening day by day for us now. And I am so excited to see what is to come:)

Comments

nicole said…
you guys deserve all of the miracles in the world! riley is so beautiful sharon!

Popular Posts